- 15 identical representations of the trademark (if applying for registration of a device mark), size should not be smaller than 8 x 8mm and not larger than 80 x 80mm;
- A Power of Attorney from the applicant (required within one month from the filing date).
Note: For all applications including applications for utility solution, patent, trademark and industrial design, notarization of Power of Attorney and Deed of Assignment is no longer required, just need to be signed the applicant if the applicant is a natural person; or by the authorized person of applicant if the applicant is a legal entity and affixed by the corporate seal of such an entity (if any).
- Full name, address and nationality of the applicant;
- Description of the mark: meaning, colors claimed, transliteration into Roman letters, if necessary.
- List of goods and/or services; international classification of goods and services, if known. (Even though, Vietnam is not a member country of Nice agreement, the 9th edition of the Nice classification is still officially applied for purposes of the registration of marks in Vietnam.)